Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My favourite place to chill !

Just thought I'd share a little secret with you... but don't tell everyone as I like the idea of it being exclusive to those in the know! La Rosa is one of my favourite places to go and chill for a few days - it's the most crazy, beautiful, random campsite you'll ever visit... Full of vintage caravans - eco friendly with a compost toilet in a gypsy caravan and no electricity - a fab box of dressing up clothes in the circus tent - romantic showers in a candlelit cowshed - the randomness goes on and on. I don't want to spoil the fun as you need to discover it for yourself but here's one little photo taken by my hubby that gives you an indication of the level of chill I achieved on our last stay! We also spent a night in the newly opened La Rosa Hotel in Whitby which is stunning - an amazing place for a romantic getaway... If you do make a visit say hi from Olivia & Jonny and my top tip is to ask for the Tinkers Van !

No comments:

Post a Comment