Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catherine & Mark's wedding at Rudding Park

Perfect blue skies and lovely fluffy clouds created a beautiful backdrop to Catherine & Mark's beautiful day at Rudding Park Hotel in Harrogate.








I love it when the "small world" syndrome strikes - Adam (pictured with his wife Rachel below) is the son of an old nursing friend of my Mum's and as it turned out very good friends of Catherine & Mark. It was complete co-incidence that two and two were put together before the wedding and so it was lovely to be able to say hi in person on the day. The last time I saw Adam was on a family trip to Beningbrough Hall near York when we were all under 10!





Please do visit my website for lots more information about my approach to wedding photography - OLIVIA BRABBS PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment