Monday, October 6, 2008

The Wedding Photographer's Wedding!

So for those not in the know September saw me become a MRS! to the very lovely and handsome Jonny. As I get to enjoy so many weddings I thought it only fair that the tables are turned and I shared a few memories from my day. Just click on the image to view some more pics - a huge thank you to Tina Nicholson for taking some fab images and not only coping with the pressure of capturing a photographer's wedding but also the added strain of performing in front of 2 parents who are professional photographers!



The day was very chilled out with a kind of shabby chic vintage tea shop meets Field of Lost Vagueness at Glastonbury theme (!) We were lucky enough to be able to hold our reception at my parent’s house near Harrogate so had a free rein to do things our way. A big priority was to bring lots of green elements to the day including eco-chic stationery, organic local produce, coach transport, vintage crockery and seasonal flowers. Very very happy to be married to the love of my life and apologies to all prospective clients who’ve been getting in touch recently as I’ve been tending to get carried away talking weddings – I’m still on a high! It really is the best day and I’m just so excited for all those future brides and grooms out there… if you’re thinking about an at home marquee based wedding I’d be delighted to pass on any words of wisdom to help with your planning so please just get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment